It is composed by:
- Quiddis Editor, the online tool to create and assign content to students (or any kind of learner, whatever), by using texts, images, videos, audios, interactions and exercises.
- Quiddis Player, the free mobile app (for smartphone and tablet) that allows learners to play and visualize the assigned content, anytime and anywhere, on their mobile devices.
All the performances on the Quiddis Player are tracked and sent back to the trainer account on Quiddis Editor, so it is possibile to have a constant monitoring activity on each student.
- Easy for beginners and powerful for experts, with its intuitive
interface makes authoring easy and efficient.
- From storyboarding to responsive eLearning, create demos,
training materials, live or self-paced online courses, stoytelling,
exercises and more to engage your learners.
- In few clicks turn static content into personalized and
interactive activities. Move objects any way you want by using
dynamic motion paths and animation tools.
- Start from scratch or use/reuse lessons professionally created by
- Organize your content into tree structure and built complex
- Publish in one click and deliver your content to learners on
desktop, laptop and native iOS/Android apps.
- In-product access to your assets, to allow simple content reuse
and fast updating.
- Create a variety of eye-catching exercises with templates and
track your learner activities more conveniently, also when they
- Save and export HTML5-based content.
- Publish SCORM and AICC compliant content on Quiddis store
or export to your learning management system.