- Това събитие е минало събитие.
20.12.2022 @ 17:00 - 18:00
EAP: Mental Talks: Christmas Psychology
Learn some of the basic skills for your personal Christmas bliss
There is a miracle in every new beginning –
For many people, the holiday season is a time of celebration, rest and quality time spent with family and friends. For others, the holiday season can cause unpleasant feelings and emotions. Holidays can also put us in a sensitive environment around people we may not want to talk to or have nothing to say.
Human behavior during the holidays has been studied and many conclusions have been drawn about the influence of Christmas on the emotional state of the individual. And as usual, articles in psychology focus on discussing issues related to social isolation, anxiety and depression. However, in order to be able to create a precondition for bliss and happiness, we have directed this Mental Conversation in a completely positive direction.
We will explore your personal miracle with a technique in psychology called the “miracle question”
“Imagine a real miracle would occur and by complete magic, your problem would be eliminated tonight while you sleep. How would you notice it in the morning when you wake up? How would your day be different? What would you do?”
- You choose Blissful or stressful Christmas
- Christmas decoration may make you happier
- Spending money on gifts for other people can make you happier than spending it on yourself
- Heart failure and the holidays
- Holiday weight gain is on the rise
- A Christmas spirit network in the brain
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices and techniques
- Discussing the most common mistakes of thinking
- Discuss the most common biases and how to avoid them
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from SoftwareONE
Duration: 60 minutes