- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP Discussion group: Preventing burnout and finding your work purpose
март 24 @ 17:00 - 18:00Безплатно
EAP Discussion group:
Preventing burnout and finding your work purpose
To trigger participants for discussion how to recognize their own stile of stress management and to learn some new strategies for better living.
Most people are constantly exposed to stress factors. Stress is beneficial and useful when it helps us to get things done. But it becomes a problem when it causes chronic mental anxiety or physical discomfort. Each person has different level of stress tolerance either because of a person’s reactions to events or due to the environment they work in.
Burnout can develop when a person has been under stress for prolonged period and is a state of emotional, physical and mental exhaustion. It is a sense of powerlessness with some very unpleasant or even dangerous symptoms – insomnia, feelings of emptiness, thinking of quitting work, or changing roles.
Last year Gallup surveyed that nearly two-thirds of full-time workers are dealing with burnout at some point for the last year. During the COVID-19 pandemic people are experiencing work burnout due to long working hours at home.
Good news is that both stress and burnout can be prevented or can be completely modifies as an experience. It is possible to feel better even without changing the work. The earlier you recognize the signs of burnout, the better.
- How to recognize early signs of burnout
- To identify stress factors and change our reactions to them
- How to take control over the anxiety and irritation
- To recognize and name the activities and people that help us reduce stress
- How to find our work purpose and change our job attitude
- Presentation of current information and research in the field
- Sharing successful practices
- Discuss topics related to spring fatigue and emotional exhaustion.
In the planned workshop are invited to participate MODIS team
Duration: 60 minutes