- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP: Mental talk: ‘Cognitive abilities: training and development of memory’
август 7 @ 17:00 - 18:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: 'Cognitive abilities: training and development of memory’
To learn empirically proofed protocols for memory improvement.
Most people experience occasional memory lapses, like forgetting someone’s name or misplacing items like car keys. Usually, these lapses occur when we’re busy or preoccupied with various tasks. With the advancement of communication, entertainment, and gaming technologies, we find ourselves attempting to handle even more tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone while checking emails. However, consistently poor memory and lack of concentration can become problematic.
Several factors influence memory and concentration, including genetics, age, and medical conditions affecting the brain. Nevertheless, some controllable factors, like diet and lifestyle, can also impact memory retention.
Regardless of how busy we are, it’s possible to enhance memory. In this mental talk we will discuss the effective and scientifically proofed tools for better memory and concentration.
- We will discuss the mechanisms by which we remember and restore memories
- Will learn tools for memory improvement supported by scientific explanation
- We will discuss some unexpectful and interesting facts about memory
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices and techniques
- Discussing the advantages of better memory and concentration
- Self-assessment form – test
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from SoftwareONE
Duration: 60 minutes