- This event has passed.
EAP: Mental Talk: ‘Exercise & Physical Activity’
20.07.2023 @ 17:00 - 18:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: ‘Exercise & Physical Activity’
To raise the awareness of the participants for the principles of healthy workout and how to avoid bad training patterns.
We all know how important is to be in good physical shape, not only for our beauty but for our health.
In today’s world there are thousands of youtube workout videos, research and new methods about how to be in good shape. We are lost in this volume of information.
Which is best for us? What is the proper training for our “office” bodies? How to stay healthy, in good shape and to avoid injuries?
In this Mental talk, we will discuss healthy ways to exercise and also how we can stay toned during the workday. We will have an anatomy lesson about muscles and common damages caused by extended sitting position.
We will try some hacks for good posture and we will practice some simple stretching exercises.
In this Mental Talk we will discuss:
- We will learn some beginners principles of anatomy
- We will understand some common problems in sceleto-muscle structures that come with office work
- We will discuss healthy ways to exercise
- We will learn how to manage our training in order to be not only in a good shape, but to have a healthy body
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices and techniques
- Case studies
In the planned workshop, people from SoftwareOne are invited to participate
Duration: 60 minutes