- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP Mental Talk: Successful communication with limited resources. Strategies and techniques.
февруари 16 @ 14:30 - 15:30free
Successful communication with limited resources. Strategies and techniques.
To provide participants with information about the specifics of communication during isolation, basic rules for online communication, ways, places and techniques for meeting new people and making friends in a lockdown situation.
Effective communication has always been the key to healthy relationship.
During lockdown, many people work at home office and they barely communicate with people apart from their family members.
According to some research, social isolation generates mistrust which leads to defensive behavior which in turn disposes further isolation. Thus it is more essential than ever to maintain connected with people, be it via phone, e-mail, social media or live communication – whatever possible given the circumstances.
Considering the fact that having friends makes us more involved, more productive and more gratified we will groupthink where and how we can meet new ones, to make sure that the messages we send and receive are read properly as well as how we can keep them in our lives.
- Provide systematic information on where and how communication can be optimized in lockdown conditions.
- To generate ideas on how to make our communication more complete and satisfying.
- Presentation of current research and knowledge of effective communication.
- Opportunity for discussions and sharing personal experiences.
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from MODIS
Duration: 60 minutes