- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP: Mental Talk – The Arts and Science of Relationships. Understanding Human Needs
януари 25 @ 17:00 - 18:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: "The Arts and Science of Relationships Understanding Human Needs"
To give more information what needs are, what are the most popular motivational theories, what are the five basic human personality traits we encounter every day and how we arrange our value hierarchy.
Human needs underlie human motivation, which in turn determines human behavior. Complex interpersonal relationships are often based on people’s misunderstanding of their own needs as well as those of others.
Why do we do the things we do? Why is it that we measure success and value by attention and status, yet frown upon complacency? What force drives and shapes all of our emotions, actions, quality of life?
Did you know that the answers to these questions can all be explained by learning about the human needs?
All dysfunctional behaviors arise from the inability to consistently meet these truly important needs. But they aren’t just behind the bad decisions we make – they are also behind all of the great things humans accomplish. Understanding our own needs and psychology can not only help us avoid toxic behaviors and habits but can also help us achieve our goals.
In this Mental Talk we will discuss:
- What are the definitions of “need” and what is their origin
- How to describe our motives and what kind of motivational theories we know
- What individual differences exist and which big five personality traits we can recognise
- What values are and how they influence our relationships with others
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field
- Talking about whether we can name our own needs and build strategies to satisfy them
- Self-reflecting exercises
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from Modis
Duration: 60 minutes