- This event has passed.
EAP: Mental Talk: “Travel & Exploration, Leisure, Recreation and Cultural Activities”
18.07.2023 @ 12:00 - 13:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: Travel and Exploration Leisure, Recreation and Cultural Activities”
To provide insights into the psychological aspects of travel and offer strategies for maximizing the positive impact of travel on mental well-being.
Why do we travel? What are the benefits of travel? Are there any disadvantages? These are some of the questions we aim to explore in our next mental talk.
Throughout the centuries, the culture of travel has evolved, unveiling new opportunities and unfamiliar destinations. Modern tourism can be traced back to the Industrial Revolution in England, as the newfound wealth of manufacturers provided opportunities for their family members to explore the world.
In today’s world of travel, a variety of travelers’ groups have emerged, each with its own motivation and aspiration.
What do we use our traveling for? Is it a source of inspiration and creativity? Which are the benefits for our mental and physical health? How to overcome the potential fears and anxiety? How to make the most of tourism and leisure experience?
In this Mental Talk
- We will explore the reasons for travel
- We will discuss the social aspects of travel
- We will understand the advantages of travel on our mental health
- We will learn how to manage our travel-related worries with practical solutions
- We will discuss how to make the most of travel
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field
- Sharing good practices and techniques
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from ING Bank
Duration: 60 minute