- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP: Mental talks: Умения за критическо мислене
август 11 @ 16:30 - 17:30Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: Critical Thinking - Essential Skills Development
To learn essential critical thinking skills
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” – Albert Einstein
Every day we face a sea of decisions and it’s impossible to make a perfect choice every time. But there are many ways to improve our chances — and one particularly effective technique is critical thinking.
Critical thinking skills are perhaps the most fundamental skills involved in making judgments and solving problems. We use them every day, and we definitely can continue improving them.
The ability to think critically about a matter—to analyze a question, situation, or problem down is what helps us evaluate the accuracy and truthfulness of statements, claims, and information we read and hear. We all use this skill to one degree or another almost every day.
Critical thinking can help us acquire knowledge, improve our theories, and strengthen arguments. It is the most valued and searched employee competence for 21th century. We use critical thinking as well to enhance work processes and improve social competences.
- We will discuss and understand the logical connections between ideas
- Will learn how to identify, construct and evaluate arguments
- Will detect inconsistencies and common mistakes in reasoning
- Solve problems systematically
- Identify the relevance and importance of ideas
- Reflect on the justification of one’s own beliefs and values
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices and techniques
- Discussing the most common mistakes of thinking
- Discuss the most common biases and how to avoid them
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from Helecloud
Duration: 60 minutes