- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP: Mental Talks: “How to develop charisma and become people person”
10.02.2022 @ 15:00 - 16:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: How to develop charisma and become people person
To give information about essential communication skills and how to develop them
“I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
We all understand how much of an impact communication has on our daily life. From the small talks to the more intimate moments, the way you express your thoughts and feelings determines how people will interpret it.
Regardless the industry or field, we meet people from all walks of life, and communicating our thoughts, feelings, and ideas is highly important for a lot of reasons. Whether you only want to close important deals or build long-lasting relationships, the ability to communicate is something that must be developed.
For some people, good communication skills are like second nature. They have no problems telling people what is on their mind and are positively accepted by anyone listening to it.
As a result, we see notable examples of people easily building connections and generally succeeding in their endeavors. One simply needs to speak their thoughts, and others seemingly listen. We have even heard of or know people so charismatic that they can even make huge social movements. For most people, the skill has to be learned and developed.
This training is not an abstract concept, but can be applied in actual day-to-day scenarios.
- To give simple yet powerful strategies for overcoming social anxiety
- To discuss the traits of what makes a confident person
- To discuss the traits you must DESTROY if you want to become confident
- To present easy techniques you can implement to keep the conversation flowing
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices
- Discussing the advantages and disadvantages
- Discussion and reflection
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from JUST EAT TAKE AWAY
Duration: 60 minutes