- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP Mental Talks: How to Increase Our Self-control
май 31 @ 17:00 - 18:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: How to Increase Our Self-control
To introduce the topic of self-discipline and self-control and learn strategies and techniques for improving them.
Who is the master of your life?
Is that you or are you constantly being forced to believe that nothing is in your control?
How important is self-control in your day-to-day life and is it determined by genetics, with some just born better at it than others?
Self-control is the ability to regulate and alter our responses in order to achieve long-term goals. Research has shown that possessing a good level of self-control can be important for health and well-being as it has important implications in the quality of our decisions. It is also connected to a number of benefits including better academic success, better health, and greater success in life.
Overall goals such as exercising regularly, eating healthy, not procrastinating, giving up bad habits, and saving money are just a few worthwhile ambitions that people believe require self-control.
In this workshop we will discuss how self-control is defined, why it is important, and many different benefits of having it. We will focus on strategies and techniques to improve our ability to manage our behavior and resist temptation, as well as on approaches for boosting our self-discipline and be more active and focused in achieving our goals.
- We will motivate participants to think about different perspectives of discipline and self-control and its use in the day-to-day life
- We will present some useful tips on how you strengthen your self-control abilities
- We will focus on our personal strategies and techniques for increasing self-control and self-discipline
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field
- Sharing good practices
- Discussing role models and mentors
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from HELECLOUD
Duration: 60 minutes