EAP: Mental Talks: Personality Types
май 30 @ 17:30 - 18:30Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: 'Personality Types'
To give information about the personality theory of Hans Eysenck, the different types of temperament and the way to communicate effectively with them
“It is because we are different that each of us is special.” – Brian Dyson
Have you ever liked someone who at first glance seems completely different from you – from your temperament, your hobbies, your way of acting? Someone that would rather stay at home with a book, while you would prefer to go to a noisy party with a big company. Still, you feel attracted and would like to understand more about this person – what they like, how they prefer to communicate, what bothers them or makes them angry…
You have probably often witnessed an ordinary situation / conversation in which one of the speakers loses his/her temper and explodes while the other has no clue why this is happening.
The study of different temperaments and personality types has attracted people with its mystique since ancient times – trying to understand the others in order to better interact with them. Nowadays, modern scientists are exploring and proving with the latest scientific methods the existence and origins of these differences and the seemingly hard-to-explain factors and reasons for the behavior of others.
In this workshop, we will uncover the secrets of temperament and personality types, peering into the vast world of the other so that we can better unravel and communicate with those around us – whether in a business setting or in our friendship and intimate circle.
- To discuss the different personality types according to Hans Eysenck
- To present easy techniques you can better communicate and find common ground with each of them
- To discuss the 4 basic temperaments – choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic and sanguine
- To define one’s temperament
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Discussing the strengths and weaknesses of each personality type
- Self-assessment tool
- Self-reflecting exercises
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from MODIS
Duration: 60 minute