- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP: Mental Talks: Summer Vacation. How To Get Best Of It?
20.07.2022 @ 16:00 - 17:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: The Summer Vacation. How To Get The Best Of It?
To inform about different strategies for building the ability leave problems behind and enjoy summer vacation.
Summer symbolizes freedom – less clothes, lighter luggage, lighter food ,more time outside, more hours with friends at the park or in nature. Your personal summer vacation is the best time not to think about working staff and be more with yourself and your family.
In this workshop, we will uncover the secrets of being free to think just about your well-being and focus on your full recovery from hard work, stressful environment and daily stuff.
Many who return from vacation are more focused and productive. Studies have found that chronic stress can make it difficult to achieve certain tasks and cause memory problems. Taking time off can be like getting a tune-up for the brain, improving your mental health and cognition.
Employees who take regular time to relax are less likely to experience burnout, making them more creative and productive than their overworked, under-rested counterparts. Another way to manage burnout is through the Oxygen Mask Rule: “Secure your masks before assisting others.” In other words, address your mental, physical and spiritual needs before committing to responsibilities benefitting others outside of your immediate family.
In this Mental Talk we will discuss:
- What does a perfect summer vacation mean
- What kind of holiday problems could arise
- The consequences of bad vacation time
- What can you do to solve the problems
- Health benefits of taking a vacation
- What we need to be careful about
- Summer vacation is a perfect time for.
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field
- Discussion about the idea of the perfect vacation
- Strategies of to overcome the psychological consequences of ineffective rest
- Self-reflecting exercises
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from Commerzbank
Duration: 60 minutes