- This event has passed.
EAP: Mental talks: The Circle Of Abuse
24.10.2023 @ 16:30 - 17:30Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: The Circle Of Abuse
To learn how to recognize difference types of abuse
What is abuse and why is it important to talk about it? What are the different forms and cycles of abuse? How can we recognize it?
This talk focuses on abuse in relationships as it provides information and examples of three common abuse circles. The first is the domestic violence circle where the different types of power and control and violence strategies are explained. The second is Leonere Walker’s cycle of abuse which stresses the different stages of violent behavior. The third one is the narcissistic circle, explaining this common relationship dynamic.
Furthermore, the talk explores the abuse dynamics at the workplace – what they are, and how to recognize them and stop them. It also distinguishes friendly banter from bullying.
In the end, we will explore the signs that indicate abuse and strategies for helping the violence cycles.
- We will discuss forms of abuse in relationships and at the workplace
- We will find out how to recognize different abuse dynamics
- Will learn how to cope with harming relationships and situations
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices and techniques
- Answering various questions regarding the topic
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from Just Eat Take Away
Duration: 60 minutes