- Това събитие е минало събитие.
EAP: Mental Talks: Time Management Under Control
27.09.2022 @ 15:00 - 16:00Безплатно
EAP: Time Management Under Control
To learn how to make your day worthwhile and to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
“The mute button is amazing on a conference call, so they can’t hear that you’re actually in the bathroom with a 2-year-old over the potty who’s saying, ‘I’m pooping!’” said Bunmi Laditan, author of “Confessions of a Domestic Failure and Dear Mother.”
Time management was a challenge during normal times. Now the pandemic has introduced a whole new set of issues.
Are you finding yourself rushing to get things done at the last moment. Maybe you have watched Netflix all day long and now – 23 o’clock, you have to finish all. Or procrastinate a little or underestimate the amount of time you need to complete the task. Do you manage to complete everything on your daily “to-do” list? Perhaps the way you manage your time is a problem or you need to learn more about one of the most essential life skills. This “Mental Talks” discussion group could possibly save you a lifetime of headaches.
- Each participant can self assess her/his time management skills individually
- We will discuss the most common mistakes people have to avoid regarding time management
- Will inform you about successful strategies and tips for time management while working from home
- To discuss strategies of being connected with colleagues and friends during isolation
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices
- Discussing the challenge of working from home
- Self-assessment form – test
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from Commerzbank
Duration: 60 minutes