EAP: Mental Talks: Workplace Conflicts – How To Deal With Them
август 23 @ 17:00 - 18:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: “Workplace conflicts- how to deal with them”
To give more information about the nature of conflicts, to propose effective strategies of finding a solution. How to recognize the symptoms of a growing conflict situation?
Conflict will always be a part of work. With a diverse group of people working together, you’re bound to run into differences of opinion.
Conflict is inevitable – it’s a fact of life.
No two people are the same, and when our different motivations, processes, and goals clash, conflicts arise. Conflict isn’t always something to fear, however, because of conflict comes change. When resolved properly, conflicts can lead to better ideas, better understanding, and better working relationships.
Through considerate conflict resolution in the workplace, companies and their employees can improve themselves.
So many conflicts in life are caused by a lack of or poor communication, and the workplace is no different. Misunderstandings, closed-mindedness, and passive-aggressive behavior could be predictors of conflicts.
Leaving conflict unresolved can cause serious problems to workplace morale, productivity, and company culture. No one wants to work in a tense, passive-aggressive environment where they’re constantly uncomfortable.
In this workshop we will give you not just theoretical knowledge on the topic, but some practical advice for you when you get into a conflict situation.
- To get to know the nature and causes of conflicts
- To present different types of conflicts
- Behavior strategies for conflict situations
- To understand why conflict resolution in the workplace is so important
- How to deal with conflict at work as a manager
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field
- Discussion about the reasons and the consequences of workplace conflicts
- Strategies how to overcome the negative effects of all types of conflict situations
- Self-reflecting exercises
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from Helecloud
Duration: 60 minutes