- Това събитие е минало събитие.
Practical Stress Academy – HR Survival Guide
октомври 19 @ 14:00 - 18:00120лв
HR Survival Guide
***level 1*** Increasing Stress Management Skills
Welcome to the Practical Stress Academy, where you’ll embark on an educational journey focused on enhancing your mental well-being. Our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to share their knowledge and skills necessary for maintaining a healthy mindset and effective people management.
Within our academy, you’ll discover a diverse range of courses addressing key aspects of mental health. These courses cover topics such as building resilience against stress, enhancing sleep quality, boosting memory and concentration, and ultimately improving your overall quality of life.
Additionally, we delve into cutting-edge subjects related to personal and professional growth, fostering a people-centric corporate culture, and much more.
Join us on this transformative learning adventure as we empower you to thrive in both your personal and professional life.
HR - Survival Guide
The profession we choose often mirrors our core values. When it comes to working with people it can be really demanding and challenging. Human Resources (HR) is a field for compassionate individuals, but excessive self-sacrifice can result in exhaustion and burnout.
In this workshop, we will search for different ways to create specific strategies for stress management related to the HR profession. We will share good practices, and fun stories and we will rediscover the beauty of having a profession which is a life mission.
In this workshop you will learn:
- To rediscover the importance of personal values in career choice
- To share good practices in stress management related to the HR profession
- About the specific challenges that HR professionals face when working with people and how to deal with them
- About the importance of balancing compassion with self-care
- Use the experiences and successes of others in the HR profession to build a supportive community
- We will use humor as an instrument and will include “fun stories,” so that the learning experience will be engaging and enjoyable
Borislava is HR manager with 16 years of experience in IT. She has worked in three international technology companies before DHL, where she is currently HR Manager. She has experience in building and managing all aspects of HR processes. Facilitator of mental health, soft skills and management skills training. Founder of the first community of HR professionals in the IT industry in Bulgaria – HR#IT, which has more than 2000 members and regular thematic meetings in different IT companies.
She holds an MBA from an American institute and various awards
Group Psychodrama Trainer