- Това събитие е минало събитие.
Setting Healthy Personal Boundaries
30.06.2021 @ 15:00 - 16:00Безплатно
EAP: Mental Talks: How to set healthy personal boundaries and how to communicate them?
To learn useful tips about how to set personal boundaries and how to communicate them
Boundary help us determine where we end and where we begin.
Boundaries are the limits we set around ourselves physically, emotionally, personally, sexually, and spiritually. They are the ways we create personal or physical space to safely make decisions about our lives.
Setting boundaries and learning how to communicate them is essential for healthy relationships, and can even help protect you from harmful or dangerous situations. Boundaries involve: confidence (knowing that it’s okay to say “no”, set limits, and be assertive when we need to be), clear communication, dealing with others’ discomfort, disappointment, or even anger when you set limits.
We usually think of personal boundaries as a way to express and defend our needs to others; a way to tell them how we want to be treated. But we also need boundaries with ourselves. They help us monitor your own behavior and create a healthy structure for our life.
We set boundaries because we love and respect ourselves.
- We will discuss the limits of our personal space, and how to speak up when someone is invading it
- Will learn how to be aware of early signs of pressure and unsafe relationships
- Will learn how to don’t go against our personal values or rights to please others
- Will understand how to communicate our boundaries clearly and confidently
- Will discuss how to believe in and trust your feelings, judgments, hunches, and intuitions
- Up-to-date presentation of information and research in the field.
- Sharing good practices and techniques
- Self-assessment form – test
- Discussion and self-reflection
In the planned workshop are invited to participate people from MODIS
Duration: 60 minutes